- Europe and North Africa 1939-1948.
- More than 20000 Land Hexes.
- Over 30 countries.
- Weekly Strategic Turns.
- Simplified economic system allowing to focus on military operations.
- Air and Land Combat, including Sieges, Interceptions, Strategic Bombardment, Air Recon, Fleet Air attacks, Bombardment.
- Naval system allowing to build Aircraft Carriers, Battle, Patrol and Submarine Groups. Managing fleets, convoys and raiders in Sea Zones.
- Possible to play as any nation and as any combination of countries.
- Diplomacy focused on three main alliances: Axis. Allies and Commitern. Diplomatic actions allow to haste or slow down war entry, perform elections or Coup.
- Weather system simulates, spring and autumns rainfalls and snow. Beware of General Frost!
- Logistics system controlling supply level of all units.
- Customizable Fog of War, that might be revealed by air recon.
- Hot-seat and PBEM.
- Standard Campaign from 1939 - 1948 as well as other starting campaigns to diverse starting possibilities.
- Hundreds of historical events such as Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Vienna Dictate, Lend-Lease, and many more.
- Map zooms in and out smoothly.
- Technological race in research of new more powerful units and control power of Atomic bomb.
- Fully historical, detailed orders of battle in all scenarios with historical names for hundreds of land, air and naval units.
- Land units divided into Divisional and Corps size allows to choose tactic of steamroller or maneuvers warfare.
- Possibility to create modern or obsolete units.
- Improved A.I. to perform better in strategic and tactical level.
- Hotkeys allowing for quick access to most important functionalities.
- Mulberry harbors as a helpful and powerful tool in preparation to huge landing operations.
- Paratroopers will help to takeover distant key point locations.
- Music that aids immersion into the game atmosphere.
- Historical commanders boosting commanded units.
- Suez and Gibraltar as an important locations helping to control Mediterranean.
- Customized graphic for major countries units.
- Borders editor together with easy access to game data files allows to change and setup own scenarios.